Halcyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:18 AM

Posted Image

Anyone else playing this besides Broodlaw and I?

Posted Image

#2 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I will be once the price goes down at my local Game Stop.

#3 Broodlaw

Broodlaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Don't worry about the price, just go buy it, its the first game in a while that I will say is worth the full price and that is no overstatement

Posted Image

#4 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Don't worry about the price, just go buy it, its the first game in a while that I will say is worth the full price and that is no overstatement

I believe you 100%. I still play the first game. It has great replay value... but there is NO game out there that I will shell out $60 for... I have my list of games that I buy about 6 months after they come out.. All of the COD games, R.E. Batman etc...

#5 Broodlaw

Broodlaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

I believe you 100%. I still play the first game. It has great replay value... but there is NO game out there that I will shell out $60 for... I have my list of games that I buy about 6 months after they come out.. All of the COD games, R.E. Batman etc...

That makes sense, I understand your thought process when it comes to those games, Mostly I'll just focus on 2 or 3 must have games a year and then the rest I will find for discounted prices on Amazon, I'll pay about 10 bucks for recently released games there though it takes time to look and find good sellers. I do agree though Borderlands probably has the best replay value out of any game to come out in the past couple of years and it doesn't get tiresome like COD or something within that same spectrum.

Posted Image

#6 Halcyon

Halcyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

I believe you 100%. I still play the first game. It has great replay value... but there is NO game out there that I will shell out $60 for...

This is the first game I have ever done that for, and it will be my last.

Unless there's a Borderlands 3.... :ph34r:

Posted Image

#7 Broodlaw

Broodlaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:23 AM

We all know there will be lol, I mean the franchise is so lucrative now thanks to Borderlands 2's Success so they will definitely do a Borderlands 3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users