9 replies to this topic

#1 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

It really is an amazing couple of games, and especially now that "Harley Quinn's Revenge" is going to be released as DLC at the end of the month. Also, it has mentioned that there are "3-4" Easter Eggs that have yet to be discovered in Arkham City (similar to Albert Craine's boat).

Posted Image

#2 BunnyMan

BunnyMan

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1498 posts
  • LocationClifton, Virginia

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I traded it in the other day. I bought all the previous DLC but didnt see the value. I really enjoyed both games however. The addition of Catwoman and her small section of story line was good too. I just would have liked to play the actual game a Robin/Nightwing as well not just the challenges.

Posted Image
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

#3 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

You actually do that in HQ's Revenge. :lol: Batman has been captured and you, as Robin, have to save him.

Posted Image

#4 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

Started playing Harley's Revenge yesterday. It's interesting, to say the least. I'm still having some difficulty remember the combat mechanics since I haven't played in so long, but I'm excited to see where this goes.

In other news, I just realized who could become a major player in the next Arkham whatever ("Arkham County?"): Red Hood! I don't think he's been referenced once in either game.

Posted Image

#5 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Finished Harley's Revenge. It's about two hours of solid gameplay, alternating between Robin and Batman in a very linear fashion. A couple of really nifty stealth areas that I wish were separate Challenge Maps, but only seem accessible through the story.

Despite a somewhat underwhelming climax, I can't argue more Arkham. I'm surprisingly eager to go back through, especially once I get back into the combat mechanics, so I can find all of Harley's balloons at least.

Posted Image

#6 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Not what I was I expecting for the next game.

http://m.ign.com/art...ver-age-prequel

Posted Image

#7 Broodlaw

Broodlaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

What...-____-

I sure hope this doesn't come to be, I mean you have the story lead in with Scarecrow and Hush for a third game and instead they are going to go backwards with the Justice League, its still probably going to be a good game but its a total buzzkill for the Batman Universe that was created in the first two games. I mean there are stories to be had in a third game following after Arkham City, but now that DC wants to net Avengers-esque money they will try their hardest to do it.

Posted Image

#8 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Maybe we can get some Scarecrow or Hush DLC...

Posted Image

#9 Broodlaw

Broodlaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

http://batman-news.c...r-2013-release/

Well I have to say I am excited for another entry in this great franchise so far, though the rumors that Rocksteady may not be working on this unsettles me, I find it hard to believe that they would shy away from their franchise, just please follow the story that was set up with Arkham Asylum and City, and no Silver Age please.

Posted Image

#10 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

I liked both games and a few weeks ago finished all of the Riddler chalenges... just need to finish the AR training and a couple of the combat Riddler trophies...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users