Seuss Landing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Post any and all News, Rumors, or discussions about Seuss Landing here.

#2 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Rumor from Screamscape is saying a new 3-D Lorax ride is coming and would be built behind "1 Fish, 2 Fish."

There's actually enough room, with an entrance between Cat and Fish and exit behind Fish on the Circus McGirkus side.

Posted Image

#3 jokstr69

jokstr69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

I hope that rumor is true because that area is just a walk by area now unless u have a 5-13 year old with you

#4 Beast

Beast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am not a young child and Suess landing is quite an enjoyable area. Cat in the Hat is one of my favorite attractions. I suggest spending more time in the area and report back one thing you do enjoy about it. There has to be something that you can appreciate.

#5 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

They have a restroom.

In all seriousness I enjoy the area. I think Mount Crumpet would be a better draw than the Lorax, but I'm sure JP will get the thrills. I'm just glad Suess is getting something else to balance Marvel's thrill tri-fecta (thrill-fecta).

Posted Image

#6 jokstr69

jokstr69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Sorry to derail this topic but isn't Marvel Island heading out soon? Thanks to Disney's obsession on making a Marvel section in a park?

Back on topic: I enjoy the cat in a hat but that's about it... and when i visit the park it's usually down for maint..

#7 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Lorax. . . eehh but another ride is great for the area! A Grinch attraction would be awesome.. 3D just makes me want to throw up.. enough already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users