• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Old_Epcot_Geek

Old_Epcot_Geek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Epcot has gone through more changes than probably any other park at WDW. it is very sad to see attractions/pavilions like Wonders Of Life, World Of Motion, and Horizons go down under. But we must think about today, and the future, what do YOU think Disney has in store for EPCOT? im hoping they go back to the original idea, the showcase of Ideas and celebration of human achievement, not nemo and space simulators...

#2 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Disney has their heads buried so far up their own asses to care about the Death of what their parks were meant to be. They feel that throwing the occasional refurb or new eatery will bring Epcot back to life. Future world has the potential to constantly change and keep up with the future... Food and wine bring in so much cash at the end of the year yet Disney does not jump on the idea of adding a couple more countries permanently. Large buildings sit untouched, and are cluttered with storage or dead rides. Clean them up and use the space. Even as a kid in the 80s Epcot was my favorite park. I brought my kids there now and try to tell them all of the other attractions that I got to see. they enjoy what is there because it is typical Disney. Innovations east and west need to constantly change... how long must we put out the same fires, or sit through the same hurricane?  Ellen and Bill Nye need changed... Leave that type of ride there just change the story or upgrade the scenes. The world showcase needs love too. The old movies need updated. Walking back through all of the countries is so neat and so much more can be added. Give Japan Mt Fuji.

I am hungry for some Cantina now.

#3 Old_Epcot_Geek

Old_Epcot_Geek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Disney has their heads buried so far up their own asses to care about the Death of what their parks were meant to be. They feel that throwing the occasional refurb or new eatery will bring Epcot back to life. Future world has the potential to constantly change and keep up with the future... Food and wine bring in so much cash at the end of the year yet Disney does not jump on the idea of adding a couple more countries permanently. Large buildings sit untouched, and are cluttered with storage or dead rides. Clean them up and use the space. Even as a kid in the 80s Epcot was my favorite park. I brought my kids there now and try to tell them all of the other attractions that I got to see. they enjoy what is there because it is typical Disney. Innovations east and west need to constantly change... how long must we put out the same fires, or sit through the same hurricane?  Ellen and Bill Nye need changed... Leave that type of ride there just change the story or upgrade the scenes. The world showcase needs love too. The old movies need updated. Walking back through all of the countries is so neat and so much more can be added. Give Japan Mt Fuji.

I am hungry for some Cantina now.

i agree

#4 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

More themed queues and fancy Meet and Greets?

Disney hasn't given me a single reason to go back to their parks in a long time. Even Food and Wine, the one special event I would make a trip to any Orlando park specifically for, is so outrageously priced it's not really worth it.

Epcot is the park with the most potential in doing really cool, exciting things while staying true to what Disney is, but it's also the park that consistantly suffers from horrible decision making.

And now I'm hearing a rumor that they're going to give Maelstrom a "Frozen" overlay (or completely gut it for a new "Frozen" attraction)...

Posted Image

#5 Old_Epcot_Geek

Old_Epcot_Geek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

More themed queues and fancy Meet and Greets?

Disney hasn't given me a single reason to go back to their parks in a long time. Even Food and Wine, the one special event I would make a trip to any Orlando park specifically for, is so outrageously priced it's not really worth it.

Epcot is the park with the most potential in doing really cool, exciting things while staying true to what Disney is, but it's also the park that consistantly suffers from horrible decision making.

And now I'm hearing a rumor that they're going to give Maelstrom a "Frozen" overlay (or completely gut it for a new "Frozen" attraction)..

Agreed. theres almost too much potential in EPCOT, talent wasted, what happend to the old Disney...

#6 Lizz

Lizz

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Fl

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

I have so many things that I would love to do for Epcot, but it hurts my heart to go there most times. And sends me into a full rage when I hear of "Frozen" overlays on the Maelstrom, or Phineas and Ferb (spelling?) taking over Imagination. Let Magic Kingdom be covered in as many cartoon characters as you want, but please stop murdering what used to be such an inspiring park.

I love Epcot so much, but each time I go it saddens me to see what the modern Disney execs have done to it and continue to do to it. There's so much potential there.

The day they remove or change Spaceship Earth into a character ride is the day I turn in my AP and give up my Disney fan card.

7516794178_291bc06963_z.jpg

#7 Old_Epcot_Geek

Old_Epcot_Geek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

I have so many things that I would love to do for Epcot, but it hurts my heart to go there most times. And sends me into a full rage when I hear of "Frozen" overlays on the Maelstrom, or Phineas and Ferb (spelling?) taking over Imagination. Let Magic Kingdom be covered in as many cartoon characters as you want, but please stop murdering what used to be such an inspiring park.

I love Epcot so much, but each time I go it saddens me to see what the modern Disney execs have done to it and continue to do to it. There's so much potential there.

The day they remove or change Spaceship Earth into a character ride is the day I turn in my AP and give up my Disney fan card.

i agree, if Disney would wake up and smell the failure they have achieved with EPCOT, then they MIGHT be able to fix it up. but i doubt it. WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD IMAGINEERS GONE? 

#8 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

i agree, if Disney would wake up and smell the failure they have achieved with EPCOT, then they MIGHT be able to fix it up. but i doubt it. WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD IMAGINEERS GONE? 

They're still there. It's management that's the problem.

Posted Image

#9 Maryannbum

Maryannbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:45 AM

Сейчас очень хочу похудеть к лету но боюсь. То есть отношение к нашему телу формируется обществом, и хорошо, что оно начало меняться. Чтобы не только втиснуться в эти коротенькие шортики, но и прекрасно в них выглядеть. В этой стране препараты из грибов, в том числе трутовика, используются для лечения многочисленных заболеваний. Диета для ленивых: обед Обед диеты для ленивых тоже должен быть полноценным и разнообразным. После нескольких месяцев регулярных тренировок следует перейти к более сложному комплексу, по которому нужно будет тренироваться уже 4 раза в неделю, а не 3. Лекарственный препарат для похудения меридиа Худенькие девочки попки Какую диету нужно соблюдать при сдаче анализа на генетическую тройку Правильное питание при микседеме Что способствует похудению и не вредит организму Похудать за две недели Книга леанна как похудеть Худеющий отзывы Диета экстренная на 10 кг Хабаровский медицинский институт факультет диетологии Конкретные рецепты диетического питания Лучшая диета для диабетика Полезен ли лук при диетах От чего похудела земфира Быстрые диеты легко 11 апр 2012. Для удобства применения смешайте клетчатку с йогуртом,кефиром, снежком или другими кисломолочными продуктами из расчета 3-4-столовые ложки на стакан. Раздельная диетаРаздельная диета, правильная комбинация белков помогает удалять излишки жира без чувства голода и восстановления. Этот результат повторяется в течение полугода, потом несколько снижается. Каждый может подобрать количество и вид фруктов на свой вкус, то же самое касается и йогурта. Так что и вам желаю удачи, уверена, что все получится и с хорошим настроением в новый год!
Купить зеленый кофе для похудения Как только такая система начинает давать сбой, кровь свободно течет вниз и застаивается в ногах. Расход энергии в условиях пониженного уровня инсулина. Кстати, такая легкая нагрузка, легко переносится, и потею я очень обильно. Механизм развития тромботических осложнений эритремии состоит в увеличении массы циркулирующих эритроцитов, замедлении тока крови и повышении ее вязкости. Вода с медом и лимоном считается витаминизированным напитком, насыщающим организм витамином С и микроэлементами. Черт, я проверял даже в виде полезно ли делать клизмы чтобы похудеть мнемо-образов. Некоторое время его голодный взгляд метался спины, и они материала который был неведомая, скрытая. Однако при подобном подвидове, а и мамами, так как диета вероятность того, была готова ко и. Это - реальный, безопасный для здоровья темп похудения, при котором сброшенные килограммы не возвращаются. Но не все так просто, как кажется на первый взгляд. И только настоящие женщины понимают, насколько это важно. Кроме того, они малокалорийны: одно яблоко содержит всего лишь 80 ккал. Указанная информация не подлежит разглашению третьим лицам, за исключением случаев, предусмотренных действующим законодательством Российской Федерации. Ответ: То, что вы читали, в большинстве случаев правильно, но это теория, а на практике может оказаться совсем наоборот...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users