Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

Post any and all news and Rumors about Magic Kingdom

#2 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

Phase one of Storybook Circus soft opened yesterday with The Great Goofini and the first half of Dueling Dumbos.

#3 Daikonjam

Daikonjam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

I guess that's good for eating crowds, but it looks really bad with everything not finished yet.

#4 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

Really? Because everything I've seen from it makes me geek out. I guess it helps when you focus on what is there, and not what's behind work walls.

#5 Beast

Beast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

I think its a great start.

#6 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Rumor has it that due to the success of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, WDW is now looking to expand this card game to its other parks. We should see portals in DHS followed by DAK and the card line up expand to over 200 spells. EPCOT Center might not get they card game as the are updating their quest game with Phineas and Ferb later this year. I, for one, am excited about this possible expansion and cant wait to see what new villains amd storylines get folded into the game. Your thoughts?

#7 mrevil

mrevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationDaytona Beach, FL

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

Rumor has it that due to the success of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, WDW is now looking to expand this card game to its other parks. We should see portals in DHS followed by DAK and the card line up expand to over 200 spells. EPCOT Center might not get they card game as the are updating their quest game with Phineas and Ferb later this year. I, for one, am excited about this possible expansion and cant wait to see what new villains amd storylines get folded into the game. Your thoughts?

I could see this happening. also, I remember the "Kingdom Keepers" book series by Ridley Pearson in middle school that could be incorporated into every park and even Disney cruise ships. The series has been submitted for approval for movies several times.
.... Seriously, I LOVE the Deep-Fried PB&J sandwiches w/ Bananas.

#8 Daikonjam

Daikonjam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

Meh. Could work. I say they perfect it in the parks and the ships first (They have a muppets version on the Disney Fantasy) before expanding.

#9 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

The Rapunzel Meet n Greet will be moved to Adventureland to make room for a new Play n Greet experience featuring Merida from the upcoming Disney-Pixar movie Brave. The new experience should be open around mid May.

#10 Daikonjam

Daikonjam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

The Rapunzel Meet n Greet will be moved to Adventureland to make room for a new Play n Greet experience featuring Merida from the upcoming Disney-Pixar movie Brave. The new experience should be open around mid May.

I thought they were putting rapunzel in fantasyland by the old sky ride location?

#11 Guest_SideshowRon_*

Guest_SideshowRon_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

If I remember correctly, that area is being reworked as a better stroller parking location and a larger restroom facility for the busy section of the park.

#12 Guest_Slinky Fuddnuddler_*

Guest_Slinky Fuddnuddler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:01 AM

Old news is old, but Snow White's Scary Adventure has closed its doors to guest as of May 31st. The new Mega Ultra Extreme Princess Meet n Greet and Jello Wrestling Arena (I think I got that right) will be replacing it.

#13 Lizz

Lizz

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Fl

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

Old news is old, but Snow White's Scary Adventure has closed its doors to guest as of May 31st. The new Mega Ultra Extreme Princess Meet n Greet and Jello Wrestling Arena (I think I got that right) will be replacing it.

Bahahahaha. Yes, I believe I remember seeing that on the Fantasy Land expansion model in One Man's Dream last week. Yup.

7516794178_291bc06963_z.jpg

#14 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Also, Disney trumped Universal and a single-day admission is $89 for the Disney one-day, one-park tickets.

http://disneyparks.d...et-prices-2012/

EDIT - Good lord... a standard annual pass (just theme parks and parking) is now $574 for all ages 3-up. The premiums are $700. This is getting absolutely outrageous.

Posted Image

#15 josh "bobo" M

josh "bobo" M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1629 posts
  • LocationFleming Island/ jax fl

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Yup! Disney is getting ridiculous! I am happy that I get my free tickets or I would never be able to visit the mouse.

#16 Guest_Slinky Fuddnuddler_*

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'm glad Disney is charging me so much more now with their new parade, nighttime show, rides, and other experiences... wait, no...that's Universal...the one that had every right to hike up the prices.

#17 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Those new fancy queues are expensive...

Posted Image

#18 Guest_Slinky Fuddnuddler_*

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

"Kids! Who wants to go see the new queue at Disney!!!"
"Is it for a new ride?"
"No! It's for Winnie the Pooh!!! But they have Honey Walls now!!!"
"Dad, I-"
"HHHOOOONNNEEYYYYY WWWAAALLLLLLLLLLSSSS!!!!!1"

<_<

#19 Guest_Slinky Fuddnuddler_*

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

Disney has released 2 images of what we can expect inside the Big Top that is home to the new interactive queue for Dumbo the Flying Elephant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I must say, this blew me away. Didn't think they would do anything as nice as this. Now let's see how long it lasts before kids break shit or get injured and half of it has to be closed down (I'm looking at you, Pooh interactive queue....)

#20 Legacy

Legacy

Simply Better Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Wow. That is pretty impressive.

Although, looking at it, there doesn't seem to be much that would actually be interesting for anyone over eight.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users