- The Epcot ball being located on water, with a raised main pathway leading into it.
- The open air design of the four buildings in the center of Future World.
- The Living Seas (or some other sea themed attraction) occupying the space The Land Pavilion would come to occupy.
- The large round building leading into the World Showcase.
- The many different World Showcase countries that didn’t make the cut. A few we can recognize:
Also, don’t forget, it’s Look Back Week, so check back each day for a new Look Back article, and check out our Look Back section!
View the full article